Royal Circuit Solutions is fortunate to have its headquarters located in beautiful Hollister, CA. Inspired by the delicious harvest from surrounding fruit trees and produce farms, Milan Shah, President of Royal Circuits, delivered fruit to customers when he first took over the company many years ago. Even now, our friends and family can expect fruit to show up at their office or during a tradeshow.
The natural setting along with the California coast just an hour away is a constant reminder that we must do our part to protect the environment and leave the world better than we found it.
It’s why we partnered with Digi-Key and Advanced Assembly to launch a unique program to support the PCB manufacturing needs of environmental non-profits — all for free. Read more about this program.
It’s also why we are committed to reducing our company’s environmental footprint. Here are few ways we are leading the industry in environmental responsibility:
- We’ve reduced paper waste by placing recycling bins in every department.
- We reduce energy consumption with energy-efficient air compressors and nearly 100% LED lighting.
- Our water recycling systems recycle 30,000 gallons of production water per day.
- All unused printed circuit boards are recycled by outside companies that reclaim precious metals and carefully dispose of potentially harmful lead.
- The drilling dust is captured with industrial vacuums and stored in drums for recycling.
- Solder Dross is captured and recycled by a licensed recycling firm.
- Instead of discarding drill bits once they become dull from so many hits, we send them out to be re-sharpened and re-used.
- Polypropylene drums and pails are saved, cleaned, and used to store recycled chemicals.
- Coupons from the lab are used to check the quality, then they are recycled once they are no longer needed.
- Aluminum entries are recycled.
- And, we reuse as many shipping materials as possible including bubble wrap and boxes. If it can’t be reused, nearly everything is recycled.
We are not completely green yet, but we know that the actions we take today will make a difference in the future. Royal Circuits delivers speed, quality, service and is the most eco-friendly PCB manufacturer in the industry. Can your vendor say that? If not, it’s time to make a better choice. It’s time to try Royal Circuit Solutions.